Clive Cussler's the devil's sea / Dirk Cussler.
- 2 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Seymour Public Library.
4 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Public Library||LP F CUSSLER (Text to phone)||34043150324960||Adult New Large Type||Checked out||12/11/2021|
- ISBN: 1432892363
- ISBN: 9781432892364
- Physical Description: 571 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, A part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021.
In 1959 Tibet, a Buddhist artifact of immense importance was seemingly lost to history in the turmoil of the Communist takeover. But when National Underwater and Marine Agency Director Dirk Pitt discovers a forgotten plane crash in the Philippine Sea over 60 years later, new clues emerge to its hidden existence. But Pitt and his compatriot Al Giordino have larger worries when they are ordered to recover a failed hypersonic missile from Luzon Strait. Only someone else is after it too a rogue Chinese military team that makes their own earthshattering discovery, hijacking a ship capable of stirring the waters of the deep into a veritable Devil's Sea. From the cold dark depths of the Pacific Ocean to the dizzying heights of the Himalaya Mountains, only Dirk Pitt and his children, Summer and Dirk Jr, can unravel the mysteries that will preserve a religion, save a nation and save the world from war.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pitt, Dirk (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Aircraft accidents > Fiction.
Marine biologists > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books
Search for related items by series
- Dirk Pitt adventure ; 26
- Wheeler Publishing Large Print Wheeler hardcover
- Cussler, Clive. Dirk Pitt adventure ; 26.
- Wheeler large print hardcover series.